SECUREly NETWORKed DATA CENTRE
technologies and multicloud GATEWAYS
Local fluency allows companies to deploy platforms in Asia without fear.
In Tokyo our specialist consulting team delivers business and language fluency.
We specialise in bringing companies from Europe and the US to Japan by helping to negotiate the business and technical obstacles that are unique to the region. We identify barriers to implementation of integrated solutions using our in-house technical experience.
The results we achieve are tangible and measurable – lowering costs (both OPEX and Capex), reducing time spent managing day-to-day operations and enabling IT to better support business.
Proof of Concept
Building a micro instance of the ultimate environment is the only way to create a stable production deployment. Applications are typically deployed across 10 or more servers to provide load sharing, performance and redundancy. A POC can be delivered quickly on twin servers providing solutions that can be destruction tested, to deliver certainty and mitigate the costs and risks of production deployments. This iterative approach provides room to re-think designs as new information is uncovered.
Because experiencing the reality of a deployment is the best way to deliver knowledge, we to work with clients to build scale models and working environments to get it right.
At A24 we have a proven methodology applied specifically to help define pain points and identify potential architecture improvements. Companies are best positioned to recognise existing deployment limitations but identifying specifics is hard from within. An external perspective brings a wider experience and product knowledge in the cloud vertical.
A24 Four-Stage Methodology enables us to deliver the right solution for your organisation.
- Data Flow Opportunity Analysis (DFOA)
- A combination of expertise, experience and software tools map the current data flows around a multi-site organisation, with its partners and customers and its interface to the cloud
- We identify opportunities to improve data availability, security and the resiliency of the infrastructure
- Create – The output from the DFOA informs the design of a stronger networking, compute and storage infrastructure tailored to the needs of your business – today and future growth
- Evaluate – we assess and recommend the best tools to use and the best structure to meet your objectives
- Plan – we build a plan that will ensure minimum disruption to your people, with full communication of what is happening when and deliver the migration to the new infrastructure within an agreed timeframe
- Action – we undertake the migration implementation with full testing and validation using standard proven procedures developed through working with many clients
- Calibrate – final testing and refinement of the infrastructure
- Global Operations
- 24/7 monitoring and reporting
- Incident and Resolution reporting
- Multilingual support desk
- Global Facilities
- Dedicated facilities team
- ‘Rack & Stack’ construction
- ‘Lift & Shift’ migration
- Continuous Improvement
- SLA and Compliance Reporting
- Periodic Service Review
- SOW, SOP, SLA adjustment